Coil Brothers premium extract cannabis products, created for Massachusetts’ discerning cannabis connoisseurs – ask your favorite dispensary for Coil Brothers!
When we started Coil Brothers, we wanted to take a unique approach to cannabis extract product creation. We recognized that a vertical pathway to our final cannabis extracts would create a product that Massachusetts cannabis connoisseurs would recognize, savor, and value.
To begin, we recognized that the following things were non-negotiable.
- We would only use the finest flower from hand-selected strains grown by Massachusetts’ best craft cultivators.
- We would only use the cleanest extraction methods, CO2, and low-heat mechanical separation.
- We would only use food-grade containers for storage and processing.
- We would set the bar for the finest and cleanest manufacturing facility.
Our manufacturing process is unique because we craft our extracts from single cultivar batches of flower and resins to create cultivar-specific consumer products, rich in flavor and strain specific effects.
Coil Brothers Cannabis Extractions Manufacturing steps
- Visit cultivators to form relationships where we hand-select and purchase the best batches of unique strains.
- Receive shipment of flower material
- Store flower material in food-grade totes stored in a climate controlled vault.
- Grind flower – to reduce particle size – prepare for extraction.
- Pack ground flower into extraction socks made with food-grade materials. We pack each sock firmly and evenly to ensure complete extraction.
- Load IES CDMH.5-2X-2F CO2 Extractor for terpene extraction.
- Following extracting the entire batch of cultivar-specific cannabis for terpenes , we reload the machine with the extraction socks and change the parameters to begin winterization to remove undesirables.
- Following winterization, the flower is decarboxylated (decarbed) in forced hot air ovens to prepare the material for cannabinoid extraction. This converts the majority of THCa into THC, which is more readily extracted with CO2 than its acidic counterpart (THCa).
- The decarboxylated material then goes back into extraction socks and the IES CO2 extractor for further three-stage cannabinoid extraction. The first two stages produce fractions set for our vape carts, while the third stage receives additional processing to yield distillate.
- Cultivar-Specific Terpenes extracted during this batch are then reintroduced into the fractions from the first two stages and homogenized to make Coil Brothers Vape Ready CO2 Oil.
- A representative sample of the vape-ready oil is sent to a third-party Massachusetts testing laboratory to complete the Massachusetts compliance panel lab tests inclusive of: Total Active Cannabinoids, Microbiological Contaminants, Mycotoxins, and Heavy Metals..
Once we have received our passing test results on the vape-ready oil we begin the filling process. Vape carts and disposable vape pens are filled.
- A representative sample of the vape carts and the vape pens are sent off to the third party Massachusetts testing laboratory for additional testing: Heavy Metals, Vitamin E Acetate, and Terpenes.After these lab results are received, we proceed with final packaging and labeling
- Now is when the products undergo internal Quality Control Testing to ensure the Coil Brothers Team is comfortable selling these to the masses.
- Finally, we ship the finished products to your favorite dispensaries for you to enjoy!
If you have a favorite dispensary that you frequent and you would like to see our cannabis products on the shelf please drop a comment below, an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and chat up your budtender to request our newest cultivar-specific cannasseur-created vape carts and vape pens.
We look forward to unwinding with you.